Enjoy Recruitment never like before with Zoho Recruit!
Recruitment can be really challenging when done manually. It’s one of the areas where your company’s reputation is also at stake. That’s why you need Zoho Recruit which makes your recruitment process seamless and easier. It’s not just Zoho Recruit but also includes a long list of Zoho products such as the excellent Zoho People HR solution, highly rated Zoho Books bookkeeping software, and top-ranked Zoho Campaigns email marketing tool. This makes Zoho Recruit one of the veritable one-stop-shop recruitment solutions for your company. Zoho Recruit will solve all your worries and especially with Zoho Implementation partners like Linz Technologies, it’s going to get only better and brighter.
So, What is Zoho Recruit?
Zoho Recruit is a recruitment applicant tracking system (ATS) aimed at third-party recruitment agencies. It’s best suitable to hire candidates for external companies and corporate HR departments that source applicants for within their own company.
The Zoho team has designed this tool keeping in mind the small businesses that want to quickly create job openings. This is also very useful for companies that want to invest in recruitment marketing to improve the quality of candidates they attract. Zoho recruit will be an interesting application to use for data-driven recruiters who want to track the success of their hiring campaigns. With enhanced collaboration features and the right Zoho implementation partners, Zoho Recruit will be the perfect recruitment software for your business! And the implementation process is frictionless with the right Zoho implementation partners.
What are Zoho Recruit’s features?
Zoho Recruit’s features are very impressive as it covers a wide range of functionality encompassing the entire recruitment cycle, from sourcing to screening to interviewing to onboarding candidates.
Makes creating and managing a job fun!
Laser focus on candidate sourcing.
Pipeline management becomes a cake walk.
Zoho Recruit allows you to customize the recruitment workflow for each position and save all of them as a template. To make it more interesting, you can color-code the workflow stages which will help you track the number of candidates easily and efficiently.
Zoho Recruit offers a centralized system to hold all the candidate data. In this way, you can quickly get a snapshot of all applicants and whether or not they are right for the position. This way, you will know if you should move them onto the next stage or close the loop without investing more time and effort.
As a recruiter, you can add notes, attach documents, schedule interviews, send emails and SMS, create to-dos while other users can mark their rating and document their reviews. You can also roll out the offer letters from a single dashboard for easy tracking.
Zoho Recruit seamlessly integrates with Zoho People HR which is a workforce planning software. You will know more about it in our upcoming blog. This integration is very useful as it helps you convert a new hire into an employee by initiating the onboarding process on time and track progress within the same solution. This software also automatically creates an account for the new employee within Zoho People. Your work becomes so much easier as you can manage their onboarding, training, and HR needs in one place without having to enter any data.
Reporting and metrics to track and enhance your process.
To give you more power as a recruiter, Zoho Recruit comes with interesting reporting capabilities and also allows you to track hiring metrics at a very granular level.
It offers a ton of built-in reports and analytics which will help you track the performance of all your recruiting efforts. When you do this, it is easier to identify areas where you can improve and make amends before it’s too late. These reports include important metrics such as:
- Time to fill
- Offer acceptance rate
- Job openings due this month
- Candidate pipeline
- Candidates by status
- Time in stage
Not necessary that you have to stick to this format for your reports. Zoho Recruit allows you to build your own report. These reports are available in the form of a graph, such as a bar or pie chart, or as a table. In a couple of clicks and a few seconds, you can run a report and woo everyone with relevant data.To quickly access this information in the future, you can create a dashboard with the applicable data and graph of your choice.
What makes Zoho Recruit the must-have recruitment software for your organization?
Ease of use:
- With Zoho Recruit, you can easily take advantage of its free trial. You can quickly get up and running using sample data. So, without entering your own data, you get to have an idea of how the system works.
Are you looking to migrate from another ATS? Don’t worry at all. Zoho Recruit imports the data for you and makes the migration process as simple as possible. In both cases, you get to take a tour of the solution when you first log in.
Zoho Recruit’s team has created the dashboard to make it completely customizable. As a recruiter user, feel free to add and remove tabs on the main menu or the best part is you can create your own tab. The menu available is easy to navigate and is clearly labeled. For instance, there are menu options for Job Openings, Candidate, and Interviews and all of this are self-explanatory and involve no unnecessary jargon.
Whatever you wish to do with recruitment, you can quickly find your way around the different options but without being overwhelmed by the functionality of the process. This makes Zoho Recruit ideal even for inexperienced recruiters or people wearing multiple hats in your organization trying to balance recruitment as one of them. All these make Zoho Recruit one of the easiest-to-use ATSes available in the market.
- Zoho Recruit’s pricing is quite straightforward and remains affordable for businesses irrespective of the employees count. The Zoho Recruit offers a free trial last for 15 days. After 15 days, you will be automatically converted to a free plan if you don’t upgrade.
- Zoho Recruit’s free plan offers limited features for you to try. The free plan lets you post one job at a time to paid job boards and your own careers portal. You can schedule interviews and perform simple searches as well.
- When it comes to paid pricing plans, Zoho Recruit has three plans and all of which provide excellent value:
- This plan will cost $22.50/month per user if paid annually, or $25/month per user if paid monthly.
- The Standard plan allows you to recruit for 100 jobs at a time but doesn’t include custom reports and dashboards.
- This plan will cost $45/month per user if paid annually, or $50/month per user if paid monthly.
- The Professional plan allows you to recruit for 250 jobs at a time but has limitations on how much data you can store.
- It also lets you only have five pages on your careers page.
- This plan will cost $67.50/month per user if paid annually, or $75/month per user if paid monthly.
- The Enterprise plan allows you to recruit for 750 jobs at a time. It also includes five free client portals.
For a third-party recruiter or a corporate recruiter who employs a staffing agency, it is essential that you need to give access to external companies. Only then you can create a Client Portal and this will cost $5 per license. Client Portal users can:
- Create new job openings
- View candidates
- Provide feedback on candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Zoho Recruit offers four different support tiers.
- If you have chosen the free pricing plan, you will automatically be on the free Basic support tier.
- If you have chosen the Basic tier,
- you can access the customer portal where you get to submit the new support requests by email and also view all support tickets that you’ve previously submitted.
- Zoho guarantees a response within 24 hours.
- Zoho Recruit also provides self-service support via its Help Centre in the form of Zoho video tutorials, webinars, and articles to help you equip yourself to solve your issue.
- You are also offered peer-to-peer support where you can ask a question in the Zoho forums, meet the Zoho team at in-person events, or you can even ask them a question on social media.
- If you have chosen the Classic support tier,
- You can avail it for free with all the paid pricing plans
- You get to access all of the above support features plus toll-free phone support for eight hours a day, five days a week.
- If you have chosen the Enterprise pricing plan,
- You can also get live chat support for eight hours a day for five days a week for free.
- For more support, you can avail the Premium or Enterprise support tier by paying 20% and 25% of your license fee, respectively.
- You also get 24/7 live chat and toll-free phone support, plus a dedicated account manager.
- If you have chosen the Premium tier,
- You get toll-free phone support 24/5 and live chat
- There is also remote assistance and product onboarding
- Zoho guarantees a response to your queries within three hours.
- You can pick the support tier that works the best for you and then upgrade based on the needs and requirements.
Benefits of Zoho Recruit
- Without any doubt, it is very evident that Zoho Recruit will help
- You attract the best candidates through its innovative and interesting recruitment marketing capabilities.
- You make the whole hiring process a lot easier and straightforward.
- You with its solution’s data-driven approach to create a variety of reports that will help you identify ways to improve your recruitment strategies and efforts.
Another tested robust product in the Zoho family
Still not sure? Talk to Zoho Implementation Partners Today!
- You can enjoy all these features of Zoho Mail provided your implementation process is smooth and seamless. Zoho Implementation is the process of mapping your business process to the Zoho suite of applications. This is where Zoho Implementation partners such as Linz Technologies will come in handy. As a Zoho Implementation partner, we identify key business gaps and fix the issues with Zoho’s Solution.
- Are you looking for Zoho partners in Dubai? You have come to the right place. Check out Linz Technologies – the perfect Zoho Implementation Partner for you!